How it works
The sentiment of a news post is determined by a machine learning engine. When the website aggregates news from a website (e.g. DailyCryptocurrency) it captures all the news titles and classifies them as either positive, neutral, or negative (based on previous training). The engine is specifically trained on Litecoin and cryptocurrency news.
Sentiment is currently only shown when you opted in (at the bottom of this page), this is because the engine isn't too clever yet. The engine is being trained as news comes in so it will become smarter over time. In the future sentiment will be shown by default.
|Current engine knowledge|
Below you can find some examples of titles and their sentiment. Please keep in mind the statistics above, and the fact that the engine is like a baby—some labels may be incorrect. You can refresh the page to get different titles.
Positive (beta) (determined by engine)
- I hold 70% Bitcoin, 25% Litecoin and 5% Ethereum
- Opera 50 Enters Beta with Chromecast Support, Adds Bitcoin & Litecoin Conversion(side note: Bing News feed always beats Google)
- Just cut this today on my vinyl cutter
Neutral (beta) (determined by engine)
- Monte Carlo mining calculator app extrapolates hashpower and price
- Litecoin's Charlie Lee: GBMiners Has Stopped Signaling For SegWit2x Bitcoin Hard Fork
- LiteCoin (LTC/USD) Analysis November 13, 2017
Negative (beta) (determined by engine)
- Should I get in now? Or hold out for a correction?
- Does anyone have information on www.CHBTC.com or www.ZB.com. They begin trading on Nov 1st, and LTC is listed #2. HUGE
- [x-post r/bitcoin] Coinomi responds to vulnerability brought to their attention
Thank God people came to their senses and abandoned SegWit2x last week. Cheers to all the Bitcoin developers for k… https://t.co/fuZgJ86YpE
Consider a small donation if you enjoy visiting the website. Your donation allows me to keep adding new features. Any amount helps!